Monthly closing and operational improvements
- Securitization of the billing engine, based on operational improvements
- Monthly closing process through implementation of an energy balance
Our client needed a new billing engine to correctly invoice the energy, grid fees and taxes. ngage described the requirements and supervised the implementation and testing. We also facilitated the month-end-close process by implementing an energy balance tool that provides an accurate business view on volumes sold.
- Identification and retroactive correction of inaccurate invoices
- Securitization of the billing engine
- Billing processes and data management improvement
- Creation of training material for the staff
- Design of a monthly closing process, including detailed activity planning
- Implementation of an energy balance tool
Post-merger integration to enable future growth
Our client merged client teams in various countries and completed a High Level Business Model exercise, aimed at designing harmonized structures to enable future growth.
- Effective and efficient translation of that model on the field
- Reshape of the existing applicative landscape
ngage defined Governance principles aimed at general agreed upon rules and ‘to be’ operating models for Sales, PFM & Energy Sourcing and Trading entities. We also elaborated the IT Application map, translated the business needs into IT functionalities and started a Risk Operating Manual.
- Strong adhesion to the objectives by all impacted actors
- Better customer approach through a country-specific sales model
- Synergies, improved efficiency and economies of scale
- Improvement of working principles through harmonized processes
- Enhanced functional descriptions and new organizational charts
- Design of an integrated applicative landscape, selection of IT tools
Improved Retail Integrated Services
In a Customer Centricity program, our client highlighted several ‘complexity points’. The goal: simplify customer tasks and increase added value for customer and company.
- Simplify business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Increase flexibility of different applications
ngage identified business requirements for the 130 customer routes and translated them into business blueprints for the 3 front-end applications. We managed application testing from a functional and change perspective (training, coaching, documentation). Finally, we did project management for the front-end team and participated in the project executive board.
- Business processes simplified
- Successful go-live of 3 front-end applications (Web, CRM and IVR)
- Customer satisfaction increased by solving 80% of the complexity points
- Front-end applications embedded in a flexible ‘Service Oriented Architecture’
Process optimization through a paperless working solution
Requests from the branch were either sent to the back office on paper or sent by e-mail and printed by the back office to visualize and to archive.
- Reduce the piles of paper and lost time
- Implement paperless working
We established a low-cost paperless working solution that was acceptable to the branch network and more efficient for the back office. We also worked on change management within the back office.
- No more branch requests on paper
- Back office teams are eager to work paperless
New Target Operating Model & Reengineering of Production and Claims Management
Our client wanted to implement a new Target Operating Model to improve quality of service, raise profitability, upgrade the market image and achieve operational excellence.
- Highlight issues and risks, take actions to mitigate them
- Define KPI’s to follow the overall progress of the Program
- Report to the Steering Committee and Program sponsors
ngage supported the Program Director and helped co-ordinating the different streams and activities in line with the strategic direction.
- Target milestones reached on time
- Improved delivery efficiency and timing
Boost the Commercial Dynamics
Our client was rolling out a strategic plan aimed at boosting commercial dynamics and translated it into those objectives:
- Identify cross-selling and retention opportunities through an enhanced CRM
- Increase sales by focusing on specific segments and markets
ngage set up a governance framework, implemented a program & project methodology and challenged projects with business reflections and a holistic approach. We built bridges towards the IT department and took into account the change management dimension.
- Marketing in line with customer lifecycle, based on CRM intelligence
- New commercial offerings went live
- Sales on track with strategic plan targets
Helpdesk reorganisation and integration
- Optimize the functional helpdesk to address several issues
- Integrate the technical and functional helpdesk
- Prepare the externalization of the integrated helpdesk’s 1st line
ngage defined a Target Operating Model for the functional and integrated helpdesk, harmonized interactions, enhanced the ICT tool and defined a common Service Catalogue. Finally, we prepared the externalization of the integrated helpdesk’s 1st line.
- Implementation of Intermediary Operating Model by introducing 1st and 2nd line
- Functional helpdesk’s scope extended with the integration of 3 new applications
- Updated job descriptions communicated to helpdesk team members
- Definition of Target Operating Model, description of ‘to be’ processes
- Selection of outsourcing partner for integrated helpdesk’s 1st line
From CRM business requirements towards implementation (incl. software selection, Program and Change Management)
Following a thorough analysis of the current CRM situation, several recommendations were made, prioritized and incorporated in a CRM Program roadmap. The objectives:
- Choose a new CRM system in line with the business needs
- Define an integration plan to progressively replace the 3 existing CRM systems
ngage elaborated business specifications for the new CRM tool by involving a large group of business representatives. We then selected potential suppliers and set up a ‘beauty contest’ based on representative business scenarios. Finally, we defined transition scenarios and identified interfaces/services that would be impacted by the implementation.
- Definition of business requirements for the new CRM
- Selection of the proper CRM tool
- Elaboration of architectural principles and evolution scenarios
Talk to us about them in a personal and no-obligation discussion.