As a business analyst, you will further develop your core business and industry expertise and help ngage strengthen and deploy its network. Concretely, your key responsibilities may include:
• Gather the business requirements coming from a first Business Analysis from our clients through qualitative and quantitative assessments (workshops, focus-groups etc.)
• Translate these business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
• Define the conceptual data model and refine the reporting requirements
• Drive all change management and communication aspects towards operational teams.
• Contribute to the project management plan in terms of requirements approach, risks, constraints, assumptions and planning
• Develop and maintain close relationships with client, development team and project manager
• Perform impact analysis of new processes and determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations
• Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
Profiles & skills
A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
Project management skills ( certifications are a plus: Prince 2, PMI, Agile, …)
Demonstrates a good understanding of business processes
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French or Dutch
Good working knowledge of English
Respect project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
What’s in it for you?
Excellence-driven, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded: this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
on-the-job coaching, internal and external training, informal and formal feedback… We take your development seriously and coach you in your role as a consultant.
you won’t be bored by routine with us. We constantly challenge you with multidisciplinary, multidimensional and especially interesting projects, with a clear impact for the client. Your work matters!
Top team spirit
every project is managed in team, using ngage tools and best practices. Very soon you will be made to feel part of the ngage family. You will also learn a lot from your colleagues. And that’s not all, working with us is enjoyable. There’s a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun: that is also ngage!
Competitive salary package
including company car and other advantages. You will also benefit from great team buildings, casual atmosphere at the office, trainings…