As a Senior Consultant, you will further develop your core business and industry expertise and help ngage strengthen and deploy its network.
Concretely, you will work on various projects in different industries. You’ll be in regular contact with clients and will build a thorough understanding of their business strategy and specific needs in terms of business process optimization, business/IT alignment and people organisation. You will define the to-be organization processes, and develop a work plan using problem solving skills and past experience.
This may include:
– Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities;
– Guiding a team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience;
– Performing and interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients;
– Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs;
– Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary;
– Designing surveys, preparing and conducting interviews, and facilitating group meetings and focus groups;
– Taking on a leadership role over team of consultants
– Constructing overall business case logic;
– Identifying a company’s key cost and value drivers and explain their priority/influence on business performance.
Profiles & skills
3 years or more relevant professional experience in a consultant role (ideally within a strategy consulting firm)
Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Engineering, Commercial Sciences, or any other master degree complemented by a degree in Management Sciences
Project management skills (and ideally certifications) and good understanding of business processes
Ideally knowledge in one or more of the following areas: support services transformation (HR, Finance, IT), Customer engagement, Business/IT alignment, Operational effectiveness, Change management
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Fluent in French or Dutch with a good working knowledge of English
What’s in it for you?
Excellence-driven, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded: this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
on-the-job coaching, internal and external training, informal and formal feedback… We take your development seriously and coach you in your role as a consultant.
you won’t be bored by routine with us. We constantly challenge you with multidisciplinary, multidimensional and especially interesting projects, with a clear impact for the client. Your work matters!
Top team spirit
every project is managed in team, using ngage tools and best practices. Very soon you will be made to feel part of the ngage family. You will also learn a lot from your colleagues. And that’s not all, working with us is enjoyable. There’s a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun: that is also ngage!
Competitive salary package
including company car and other advantages. You will also benefit from great team buildings, casual atmosphere at the office, trainings…